The School of Chemical and Materials Science is interested in working in the following areas.
Functionalized Nanostructured Materials
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications of various Functionalized Nanostructured Materials
- 2D materials: Graphene derivatives
- Materials: Gold and Silver Nanoparticles
- Applications in Biology (Cell and Bacteria Culture)
- Soft Matter: Gels, Polymers, Surfactants
- Active Matter/ Active Colloids: Electric / Magnetic Field driven Colloids
- Colloidal Assembly Techniques: Dip Coating, Convective Evaporation, Spin Coating
- Micro Robotics of Active Structures: Colloidal Chains
Please visit the individual faculty profile for more details.