9. An adaptive testing strategy for efficient utilization of healthcare resources during an epidemic.
Dr. Sreenath Balakrishnan, School of Mechanical Sciences, IIT Goa. August 4th, 2023.
8. Spray Cooling: From Droplet Dynamics to System Level Perspectives.
Professor. Sameer Khandekar, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. June 21st, 2023.
7. Blood cell separation using deterministic microfluidics: a simulation study.
Dr Rohan Vernekar, Postdoctoral researcher, Universite Grenoble Alpes in France. 05 June 2023.
6. Inviscid criteria determine stability in a viscosity stratified shear flow.
Dr.Sharath Jose, ICTS. 16th May, 2023.
5. Reduced-order model for electrified sessile droplets.
Dr. Dipin Pillai , Assistant Professor. Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur. February 20, 2023.
4. Dynamics of translating, rotating, or wiggling objects in a granular medium.
Dr. Anki Katha Reddy. Dr. Anki Katha Reddy, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Tirupati. November 11, 2022.
3.Colloidal Vapor Pressure. Dr. Kedar Joshi, Assistant Professor, School of Chemical and Materials Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Goa. September 23, 2022.
2. Gel Propellants: A Route for Energy-Efficient Green Propulsion.
Dr. Manisha B. Padwal. Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Jammu. August 26, 2022.
1. Micro-swimmers – Fabrication, Actuation, Sensing and Collective Behavior.
Dr. Udit Chowdhury, C. V . Raman Post Doctoral Fellow, CENSE, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. July 15, 2022.