A basic knowledge of programming (preferably python) and a basic understanding of probability, calculus, linear algebra/matrices
Interested applicants are encouraged to register for the course by using the registration link given below.
Note the following points:
If you are a student, please keep a scanned copy of your ID card ready.
If an ID card is not available, a letter from your department in the college/university/institute or latest fee receipt of the college/university/institute should be used.
The fee receipt should mention your name and that of your college/university/institute.
Please pay the course registration fee as applicable, as per details provided below.
Please keep the DU number and screenshot of your payment ready.
You need to have a valid email ID to register for the course.
You will receive an email confirmation upon submission of your registration.
You agree with the upon successful registration for the course.
Course Registration has been closed.
Who Can Take The Course
Basic knowledge of Machine Learning is essential
PhD (any stream of Science or Engineering)
Masters (any stream of Science or Engineering)
3rd and 4th year UG Students (any stream of Science or Engineering)
3rd and 4th Year UG Students, PG Students of Arts stream (provided they meet the necessary prerequisites as mentioned earlier)
Terms of Service
1. The course expects certain prerequisites to be met, the participants have to ensure that they meet them.
2. Course fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. It will not be possible to transfer the registration to another participant.
4. The courses will be conducted fully in online mode from the start to the end. There will not be any physical classes or any other activities at any institute.
5. The course content delivery will be in the form of live and recorded lectures.
6. Participants are required to have laptops/PCs with high-speed uninterrupted internet connection, webcam and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes, offices, or personal places. It is not advisable to join the online classes from mobile phones.
7. Student participants are required to upload a copy of a valid student identity card, issued by the institute they are studying in.
8. All the communication will be sent to the registered email address. It is the participant’s responsibility to provide the correct information during registration.
9. Any changes to the course schedule and announcements will be posted on the course webpage. It is the participants’ responsibility to check the webpage regularly.
10. The study material made available to students in the form of videos, slides, reading material, exercises, is solely for the purpose of learning by the student and should not be used for monetizing or for any other purpose by means of copying, transmitting, storing etc. The copyright of all the above mentioned content is with the National Supercomputing Mission.
11. By registering for the course, the participant agrees to be part of the video recording. The video footage may be made publicly viewable by NSM.