1. The course expects certain prerequisites to be met, the participants have to ensure that they meet them.
2. Course fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. It will not be possible to transfer the registration to another participant.
4. The courses will be conducted fully in online mode from the start to the end. There will not be any physical classes or any other activities at any institute.
5. The course content delivery will be in the form of live and recorded lectures.
6. Participants are required to have laptops/PCs with high-speed uninterrupted internet connection, webcam and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes, offices, or personal places. It is not advisable to join the online classes from mobile phones.
7. Student participants are required to upload a copy of a valid student identity card, issued by the institute they are studying in.
8. All the communication will be sent to the registered email address. It is the participant’s responsibility to provide the correct information during registration.
9. Any changes to the course schedule and announcements will be posted on the course webpage. It is the participants’ responsibility to check the webpage regularly.
10. The study material made available to students in the form of videos, slides, reading material, exercises, is solely for the purpose of learning by the student and should not be used for monetizing or for any other purpose by means of copying, transmitting, storing etc. The copyright of all the above mentioned content is with the National Supercomputing Mission.
11. By registering for the course, the participant agrees to be part of the video recording. The video footage may be made publicly viewable by NSM.