CH 105 : Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
Areas of Research
Asymmetric synthesis of natural products' Total synthesis of natural products and analogs, Asymmetric catalysis and new methodology development, Organometallic chemistry: chiral and achiral Pd, Fe and other metal catalysis, Heterocyclic chemistry.
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, NCL Pune/Pune University
- NET, CSIR National Eligibility Test for Research and Lecturership.
- SET, State Eligibility Test for Lecturership, UGC (Pune University).
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, Goa University. Outstanding Grade “O”
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, Goa University. First Class with Distinction.
- Lecturer Goa Engineering College, Ponda Goa, 1997
- Lecturer Chemistry Department, Goa University, 1998
- Postdoctoral Research, Tohoku University, Japan, Jan 2003-Dec 2003,
- AvH Research Fellow, Freiburg University, Germany, Jul 2004-Mar 2006
- DFG Postdoctoral Researh, Freiburg University, Germany, Apr 2006-Jun 2006
- Investigador Titular A, UNAM,Mexico City, Sep 2006-Jul 2007
- Assistant Professor IIT Bombay, August 2007- January 2011
- Associate Professor IIT Bombay, January 2011 - May 2015
- Professor IIT Bombay, May 2015 - present